Use viber In Bangladesh on iPhone : Robi, Gramin Phone, Banglalink, Airtel, Teletalk [Solved]

Use viber In Bangladesh on iPhone/ Unlock Viber in BD


For activate Viber on my friend iPhone I can’t find working free VPN program so, I used a proxy to connect to internet with. I put the proxy in wireless settings as I was connect to a wireless internet network , the proxy is: 188.255.148.65:6666


After adding the proxy, I opened Viber and entered my phone number after that I used no code button to request Viber automatic activation call. I listened to activation code, entered it and Viber become finally activated.

, ,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you brother for this pot.

    This content give us Extensive knowledge.

    Your every content is very good useful.

    please write new content other information.

    So thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you for this post.

    your post is very good and useful.


    thank.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the way my associate Wesley Virgin's report begins in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the exact same methods lots of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while driving an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a vehicle with a suspended driver's license and with $3.20 on his banking card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living payroll to payroll! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those types of conversations, ain't it so?

    Your own success story is going to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete